Article Processing Charges (APC)
1. Editors adhere to the principles of independence and integrity and strictly abide by COPE's Core practices in the decision-making process, so as to strive for the publication and quality of manuscripts to meet the ethical standards.
2. All manuscripts submitted to Non-Metallic Material Science are subject to rigorous peer review.
-Before peer review, manuscripts will be screened to examine the readability, novelty and relevance to the focus and scope of the journal.
-The editor shall maintain the fairness and impartiality of the review. Each manuscript shall be reviewed by at least two reviewers. Whether the manuscript is accepted by the journal will be decided by the Editor-in-Chief or the academic editor designated by the Editor-in-Chief in combination with the reviewer’s comments.
3. Any manuscript submitted to Non-Metallic Material Science is confidential. The manuscript will not be disclosed to anyone except the editorial staff, reviewers, editors and other individuals who participate in the preliminary review, peer review, handling and responsible for publication of the manuscript (if accepted).
4. Editors shall not participate in all the processing of articles in which they have an interest.
5. We ensure that the commercial behavior of the journal will not affect the editorial decision, and firmly adhere to the principles of independence and integrity.