About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Advances in Human Physiology Research publishes original research papers that offers professional review and publication to freely disseminate research findings in areas of Synthetic Biology, Cellular Diagnostics, Regenerative Medicine, Tissue Engineering and more.
Advances in Human Physiology Research aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in its field by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cellular Diagnostics
- Endocrine, Nutrition and Metabolism
- Computational Physiology and Modeling
- Reproduction and Developmental
- Tissue Engineering
- Disease Mechanisms
- Synthetic Biology
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.