About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Oncology Research publishes original research papers that offers a rapid review and publication that freely disseminates research findings in the area of Oncology including Carcinogenesis, Metastasis, Cancer Prevention, Cancer Chemotherapy and more. The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
Journal of Oncology Research aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in Oncology by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Cancer prevention
- Viral oncology
- Cancer image and interventional diagnosis and therapy
- Tumor markers
- Radiotherapy and biotherapy
- Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Cancer immunology and immunotherapy
- Exosomes and immunosuppression
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.