About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Advances in Medicine Science is an international, fully peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of Medical Science, papers include fields of the basic and clinical medicine science research.
The mission of the Journal is to foster and promote multidisciplinary studies, especially the practice, policy and theory of Medicine. Its purpose is to take the lead in timely publication in the areas of Medicine. Making such information available will ultimately promote the publish and exchange views of new achievements in medicine.
The journal publishes regular papers, short communications, and review articles with a view of providing a focus for new information in all respects of Medical Science.
Regular papers should present new experimental studies that constitute a significant contribution to existing knowledge. Theoretical papers which deal with new ideas and concepts based on earlier findings will also be welcome.
Short communications should present important new findings in a brief form.
Review articles should cover the most important current topics or present interpretative and critical accounts. They should not be simple compilations on subjects of general interest. Review articles are published only by invitation of the Editor-in-Chief. Authors intending to prepare a review should first contact the Editors.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical theory research
- Clinical medicine research
- Medical practice
- Health care medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Nursing medicine
- Medicine and medicinal chemistry
- Hospital management
- Integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine treatment
- Health policy
- Continuing medical education
- Health management
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.