About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Business Administration Research is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal specializing in business administration. The journal is aimed at providing innovative insights in the field of business administration.
The scope of the Journal of Business Administration Research includes:
- Production/operations management
- Global business
- Business processes
- Administration decisions
- Human resources management
- Supply chain management
- General/strategic management
- Organizational behavior
- Knowledge management
- Business finance and investment
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.