About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Environmental & Earth Sciences is a peer-reviewed, open-access academic journal specializing in the research of environmental geoscience. The journal is dedicated to promoting the latest discoveries in the field of environmental & earth sciences.
The scope of the Journal of Environmental & Earth Sciences includes, but is not limited to:
- Geological and hydrogeological resources
- Geochemical, geological, geophysical principles
- Environmental problems
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.