About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The persistent evolution of language has always been reflective of society as limits of human intelligence and logical thinking are continuously overcome. Linguistic education thus takes on a critical role in advocating the development of human civilization and culture.
This journal focuses on the scientific and systematic theoretical research of Language. Through the analysis and study of the human instinctual language ability, spoken language, written language, and even sign language, the journal aims to provide an understanding of the nature and development of human beings.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Language acquisition and education
- Psycholinguistics and education
- Computational linguistics and development
- Corpus linguistics
- Discourse analysis
- Conversational analysis
- Linguistic anthropology and research
- Language socialization
- Narrative research
- Gesture/Symbol/Visual form communication
- Language ideology and development
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.