About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Marine Science is a peer-reviewed, open-access academic journal specializing in the field of marine science research. Even after thousands of years, scientists have yet to fully uncover the mysteries of the world’s water bodies. The journal is dedicated to the presentation of the discoveries and insights in marine science research.
The scope of the Journal of Marine Science includes, but is not limited to:
- Marine ecosystem
- Nearshore and ocean circulation
- Ocean floor dynamics
- Marine geology
- Chemical oceanography
- Physical oceanography
- Operational oceanography
- Met-ocean data measurements and analysis
- Climate change effects in marine and coastal environment
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.