About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Smart Buildings and Construction Technology aims to promote the latest in smart buildings research. By providing a direction for the optimal amalgamation of Sustainable Construction and Big Data for Construction, the Journal presents a multifaceted approach to smart construction research.
Relevant topics to the Journal of Smart Buildings and Construction Technology include, but are not limited to:
- Big Data for Construction
- Building and Construction
- Building and Infrastructure
- Construction Informatics (building information modelling, information communication technology)
- Construction Management
- Sustainable Construction (carbon emission, energy saving, green building, waste management)
- Smart building modelling techniques
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.