About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Zoological Research is an international journal that publishes original research papers to offer a rapid review and publication that freely disseminates research findings in all areas of Zoology including Animal Behavior, Genetics, Anatomy, Genomics and more . The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
Journal of Zoological Research aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in Zoology by publishing original articles, case studies, short communications and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Animal genetics
- Animal behavior
- Animal morphology
- Animal parasitology
- Animal biochemistry
- Animal reproductive biology
- Animal growth and development
- Animal anatomy and histology
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.