About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Review of Educational Theory is a peer-reviewed journal that involves the realm of education. it aims to stimulate a problem-oriented, critical approach to research and practice, with an increasing emphasis on interdisciplinary and international perspectives. The journal publishes original peer-reviewed papers across the field of education research and management, covering all levels of education throughout the life span and all forms of learning. Innovative and profound articles with unique perspectives are greatly encouraged，all papers published reflect the highest quality in a wide range of perspectives, topics, contexts, and methods.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Basic theory of education
- Higher education management
- Teacher education
- Curriculum and teaching theory
- Educational policy and management
- Educational economy and Finance
- Comparative education
- Sociology of education
- Instructional design
- Basic education curriculum and teaching reform
- Educational management
- Education evaluation
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.