About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Semiconductor Science and Information Devices is an international peer-reviewed journal operating under the open-access model. As a critical component of electronics and information devices, semiconductors have become an important research area in the field. The journal aims to present innovative insights in the field of semiconductor science and information device research.
The scope of the Semiconductor Science and Information Devices includes:
- Semiconductor science: Very large scale integration (VLSI) for signal processing, System on Chip (SoC), Display technologies, Heat sinks, Application specific integrated circuits (ASIC), Photolithography, Etching, Parallel processing, Electromigration, Sensors, Nanotechnology.
- Information devices: Telecommunications systems, Signal processing, Microwave engineering, Quantum communications, Ccryptography, Information theory, Optical communications (LiFi), Power engineering, Renewable energy sources, Physical (PHY) layer, Medium access control (MAC) layer , Application (APP) layer, Software engineering, 5G and beyond, Telemedicine.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.