About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Veterinary Science Research is a peer-reviewed, open-access academic journal specializing in the publication of high quality and insightful review and research articles related to all basic and clinical areas of veterinary medicine and animal sciences.
Veterinary Science Research aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in Veterinary Science by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Wildlife medicine
- Animal biology
- Animal drug
- Veterinary anatomical pathology
- Veterinary clinical pathology
- Veterinary immunology
- Veterinary public health
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.