Time-varying Reliability Analysis of Long-span Continuous Rigid Frame bridge under Cantilever Construction Stage based on the Monitored Strain Data1586
Maintenance Management Research of a Large-span Continuous Rigid Frame Bridge Based on Reliability Assessment by Using Strain Monitored Data1434
Effectiveness of Urban Farming Program in Providing Multiple Benefits to the Urban Community in Malaysia1273
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Architectural Environment & Structural Engineering Research is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal aimed at an international audience. With the rapid growth of the built environment, the physical environment has seen a sharp decline. By offering a cross-disciplinary approach, the journal aims to promote the latest innovations in the field of environment management and mitigate the disparity in the progression of both natural and man-made environments.
The scope of the Journal of Architectural Environment & Structural Engineering Research includes, but is not limited:
- Environmental management system
- Sustainable built environment
- Energy efficiency
- Structural stability
- Green building materials
- Construction engineering
- Indoor Air Quality
- Thermal comfort
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.