About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Economic Science Research is an international open-access journal specializing in the field of economic science. The journal is focused on the interaction of the various economic agents, and their effects and input in the global economy.
The scope of the Journal of Economic Science Research includes, but is not limited to:
- Economic theory
- Monetary theory
- Game theory
- Supply and demand
- Resources, environment and ecological economy
- Economic policy and regulations
- National and international income distribution
- International trade
- Industrial organization
- Labor economics
- Political economy
- Public finance
- International economics
- Development economics
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.