About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Computer Science Research is an international open-access, peer-reviewed journal specializing in computer science. As technology progresses, computer science and technology has become an integral component of the everyday lives for most. As such, the journal aims to present innovative insights in the field of computer science.
The scope of the Journal of Computer Science Research includes, but is not limited to:
- Computer graphics
- Programming and programming language
- Complex systems
- Computer science theories
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.