Antecedents of Microblogging Users' Purchase Intention Toward Ce-lebrities' Merchandise: Perspectives of Virtual Community and Fan Economy1077
Impact of Levels of Education on Perceived Academic Stress and Mental Wellbeing: An Investigation into Online Mode of Learning during Pandemic865
Current Evidence and Diverse Perspectives on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Systematic Review842
Positive Organizational Psychology: Research Progress and Future Perspectives
Solana Salessi, PhD in Psychology,
National Council for Scientific and Technical Research, CONICET, Argentina
Special issue information:
We develop this special issue around the theme of current state of the research in Positive Organizational Psychology and their future perspectives. The aim of this special issue is to introduce the latest researches in happiness and wellbeing at work, job performance, job satisfaction, personal strengths and work - family balance. Particularly, to analyze these topics in the current pandemic context, which forced new configurations in work and life settings. We hope that the focus proposed in this special issue helps promote research in this area. JPR is now accepting manuscripts for a special issue on Positive Organizational Psychology: Research Progress and Future Perspectives.
Topics of primary interest include, but are not limited to:
- Happiness at work
- Psychological wellbeing, Psychological Capital and Personal Strengths in work settings after and before Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Work - Family enrichment and conflict in the Pandemic Context
- Telework, technostress and Burnout in the Pandemic Context
- Job demands and resources
- Job Crafting
- Job Performance
- Job and Life Satisfaction
- Engagement, Flow and Organizational Commitment
- Register or log in: https://ojs.bilpublishing.com/index.php/jpr
- For planned papers, a title and abstract,key words (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office.
- Paper format can refer to:https://ojs.bilpublishing.com/index.php/jpr/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
- Electronic Call for Papers
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 October 2022.
If you have further questions about the special issue, please feel free to contact the Editor's Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)