Join Research in Ecology and Be Part of Young Editorial Advisors
The Young Editorial Advisors consists of experienced researchers and early career researchers who are enthusiastic about gaining editorial experience. We encourage early-career researchers who currently hold an independent research position in academia or a government institute to apply for membership in the Young Editorial Advisors. As members, they will offer assistance to Editorial Board Members and Topic Editors. Every year, the performance of each member is assessed, and exceptional individuals will be promoted to the role of Topical Collection Editors by the Journal Editorial Office.
- Regular reviews of manuscripts.
- Recommend high-quality manuscripts from worldwide scholars.
- Support for Topical Collections related to your expertise when the Topical Collection Editor(s) is not available. This includes providing scientific advice on the manuscript submitted to the Topical Collections and Topical Collections' further promotion.
- Assist Editorial Board Members or the Editorial Office to promote high-quality/featured papers (for example, writing a summary or highlights for an Editor's selected papers).
- Journal promotion at conferences, on social media, and other relevant platforms.
- Official appointment certificate from Journal Editorial Office.
- Active Young Editorial Advisors can be promoted as Topical Collection Editors and lead one Topical Collection (TC) (After being checked by the Journal Editorial Office).
- Publish one Free manuscript per year.
- We would share your information on our Journal's website.
- Exceptional youth members will be elevated to become an Editorial Board Member.
One year, can be renewed for a second term.
Applicants who would like to serve as Young Editorial Advisors should:
- Research field within the journal's scope.
- Received a doctoral degree within the last 10 years.
- Published at least 3 papers in the last 5 years. Experience in peer review is preferred.
- Hold an independent research position in academia or a government institute.
- Stand by open access policy and have the capacity to make contributions to our journal.
If you are interested, please contact the RE Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for this role.