Integrated Hydrogeochemical Analysis of Stream Water in Parts of Proterozoic Shillong Basin Meghalaya, India814
Investigation of Environmental and Biological Effects of Rare Earth Elements (REEs) with a Special Focus on Industrial and Mining Pollutions in Iran: A Review661
Assessment of Geotechnical Properties of Laki Limestone for Coarse Aggregate, Nooriabad, Jamshoro Sindh, Pakistan465
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Advances in Geological and Geotechnical Engineering Research -formerly Journal of Geological Research is an open-access journal. Journal publishes original research papers and publication that freely disseminates research findings in all areas of geology and geotechnical engineering including petrology, mineralogy, Geochemistry, Geotechnics, Geoengineering, Soil mechanics, foundation engineering, geoenvironmental disasters, and more.
The journal focuses on innovative research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes :
- Deposit Geology
- Structural Geology
- Regional Geology
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Tunneling Technology
- Underground Engineering
- Geoenvironmental Disasters
- Natural Hazards
- Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public helps promote the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability, and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.