Article Processing Charges (APC)
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Advances in Geological and Geotechnical Engineering Research publishes original research papers that offers a rapid review and publication that free disseminates research findings in all areas of geology and geotechnical engineering include petrology, mineralogy, Geochemistry, Geotechnics, Geoengineering, Soil mechanics, foundation engineering, geoenvironmental disasters and more.
The journal focuses on innovative of research methods at all stages and is committed to provide theoretical and practical experience for all these who are involving in these fields.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes :
- Deposit Geology
- Structural Geology
- Regional Geology
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Tunneling Technology
- Underground Engineering
- Geoenvironmental Disasters
- Natural Hazards
- Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.