Editorial Board Members Recruitment
To improve the journal quality, our editorial office of Journal of Atmospheric Science Research (JASR) would like to expand the editorial board team and want to recruit experts in atmospheric filed who are interested and active in journal developing work to join us.
As part of the community of JASR, our editorial board members hold a pivotal role. They not only oversee the quality and relevance of manuscripts but also contribute to the shaping and progression of our journals. As an editorial board member, you can expect to be at the cutting edge of developments in your field, interacting with peers, and gaining valuable insights into the publishing landscape.
You will Benefit from:
- Enhance your academic influence and enrich your resume.
- Receive a certificate acknowledging your contributions to the journal.
- Have your name listed on the journal website.
- Gain access to the latest research in advance and make new contacts in your research field.
- Network with other scholars in your field and broaden your academic connectivity.
- Enjoy special discounts on Article Processing Charges.
You are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a PhD degree in a relevant field in atmospheric science.
- Be equipped with expertise in the related area in atmospheric science.
- Willing to actively participate in academic researches and scholarly activities.
- Have publication record in reputable journals.
- Have an unique research perspective and contribution in relevant field, and have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assisting the editorial office in reviewing a few manuscripts per year.
- Helping the editorial office check production format of each manuscript from the academic aspect before online publication.
- Assisting the journal to be indexed in more renowned databases and promote the impact factor of the journal.
- Advising on the journal policy, scope or development.
- Soliciting or submitting at least one manuscript for the journal each year.
( All the journal tasks will assign depend on your time. )
If you have interests, please do not hesitate to inform us with your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if there are any queries, please also feel free to contact us for more information.