About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Botanical Research publishes original research papers that offers a rapid review and publication that freely disseminates research findings in all areas of Botany including Phytogeography, Floristics, Plant Biochemistry, Systematics and more . The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
Journal of Botanical Research aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in Botany by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Plant Chemistry
- Distribution and Recording
- Plant / Animal Interactions
- Plant Biochemistry
- Ecological Genetics
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.