About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Non-Metallic Material Science publishes research on Chemical Materials (non-metallic), with emphasis on processing, characterization, design, modeling, and applications, to develop novel materials and their utility in various industries.
Aims to publish cutting-edge information, Non-Metallic Material Science encourages more scientists to submit their work focusing on Polymeric, Ceramic, Dental, Semiconductor, and Battery Materials, etc. The combination of materials and technologies in multiple industries provides more practical possibilities for high-level utilities of non-metallic materials.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Polymeric Materials
-Natural polymers, naturally found in plants and animals
-Synthetic polymers, can be human-made
- Dental Materials
-The properties or performance of dental materials and their application in the clinic
-Temporary dressings, Dental cement, Impression materials, Lining materials, Dental restorative material
-The reaction of host tissues to materials
- Semiconductor Materials Properties and Application
- Battery Materials focus on Polymer-based Solid Electrolytes
- Non-Metallic Materials Processing and Technologies
- Lipid nanoparticles (LNPs)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.