Non-Metallic Material Science publishes original research papers, reviews, and notes that offers professional review and publication to freely disseminate research findings mainly in the areas of Polymeric Materials, Composites and Hybrid Materials, Inorganic and Carbon-based Materials. The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
Non-Metallic Material Science aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in its field by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Polymeric Materials
- Composites, Multi-component Materials and Hybrid Structures
- Inorganic and Carbon-based Materials
- Dental Materials
- Semiconductor Materials
- Synthesis, Characterization, and Processing of Non-Metallic Materials
- Engineering Applications and Recycling of Non-Metallic Materials
- Modeling of Material Properties