About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Building Material Science provides an international platform for the development of innovative research in the field of building materials, and the journal is dedicated to the insightful investigation and innovative use of materials in building operations. Journal of Building Material Science publishes detailed case studies and review articles, as well as short communications and discussions.
The scope of Journal of Building Material Science includes, but is not restricted to, all types of building materials used in architecture and construction such as:
- Composite materials
- Green building materials
- Innovative materials in construction and civil engineering
- New building material technology
- Building material engineering technology
- Building material testing technology
- Building decoration materials
- Building material production and management
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.