Integrated Urban Development Plan (IUDP) as a Guiding Tool to Municipal Development: Insights from Dudhauli Municipality, Nepal1650
Analysis of Gray Water Recycling by Reuse of Industrial Waste Water for Agricultural and Irrigation Purposes1229
Groundwater Recharge Potential Mapping in Far Western Middle Mountain of Nepal: A GIS-based Approach1158
Aims and Scope
Journal of Geographical Research is an open access publication that freely disseminates research findings in all areas of Geography including Physical Geography, Rural Geography, Natural disasters, Economic Geography and more. The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
The scope of the articles in this journal includes:
- Physical Geography and Global Change
- Rural geography
- Urban Geography and Spatial Governance
- Social, Educational and Cultural Geography
- Economic Geography and Regional Development
- Geographical Information Systems, spatial modelling and Cartography
- Natural resource management, development and sustainable use
- Natural disasters, risk management and ecological governance
- Health Geography and Environment
- Tourism Geography and Leisure Industry
Frequency: Quarterly (January, April, July, October)
Authors should ensure that all submitted manuscripts are written in clear, coherent, and precise English in order to optimize readability.
Authors are welcome to contact Bilingual Publishing Group for options should their submissions require translation. Additional charges may apply.