Integrated Urban Development Plan (IUDP) as a Guiding Tool to Municipal Development: Insights from Dudhauli Municipality, Nepal1650
Analysis of Gray Water Recycling by Reuse of Industrial Waste Water for Agricultural and Irrigation Purposes1229
Groundwater Recharge Potential Mapping in Far Western Middle Mountain of Nepal: A GIS-based Approach1158
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Geographical Research is an open access publication that freely disseminates research findings in all areas of Geography including Physical Geography, Rural Geography, Natural disasters, Economic Geography and more. The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
The scope of the articles in this journal includes:
- Physical Geography and Global Change
- Rural geography
- Urban Geography and Spatial Governance
- Social, Educational and Cultural Geography
- Economic Geography and Regional Development
- Geographical Information Systems, spatial modelling and Cartography
- Natural resource management, development and sustainable use
- Natural disasters, risk management and ecological governance
- Health Geography and Environment
- Tourism Geography and Leisure Industry
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.