About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Mechanical Materials and Mechanics Research is a peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to reporting in the field of mechanical materials and mechanics.
Journal of Mechanical Materials and Mechanics Research aims to promote the latest developments and original articles in the field by providing a platform for academic communication. Describe new research findings and knowledge through numerical analysis, experimental methods, and a mixture of theoretical and empirical techniques in the study of related materials and structures.
The scope of Journal of Mechanical Materials and Mechanics Research includes, but is not limited to:
- Stress analysis
- Fluid mechanics(including fluid statics and fluid dynamics)
- Finite Element Analysis
- Engineering materials, Composites
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Robotics and automation
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.