About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Metallic Material Research is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal dedicated to research in the research of metallic materials. As a critical component of the human civilisation, metal has been infused into many aspects of our lives. The journal is focused on innovations in the research of metallic materials.
The scope of the Journal of Metallic Material Research includes, but is not limited to:
- Properties of metallic materials (Physical/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)
- Functions of metallic materials
- Applications of metallic materials
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate Open Access to its content as it believes that making research freely available to the public which helps promoting the research results benefiting the scholarly community.
- Higher Visibility, Availability and Citations – free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions increases citation of the article.
- Ease of search – publications are easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
- Rapid Publication – accepted papers are immediately published online.