Journal of Electronic & Information Systems publishes original research papers that offers professional review and publication to freely disseminate research findings in areas of Networks and Telecommunication, Human–Computer Interaction, Data Management, High Voltage Engineering and more. The Journal focuses on innovations of research methods at all stages and is committed to providing theoretical and practical experience for all those who are involved in these fields.
Journal of Electronic & Information Systems aims to discover innovative methods, theories and studies in its field by publishing original articles, case studies and comprehensive reviews.
The scope of the papers in this journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Networks and Telecommunication
- Human–Computer Interaction
- Data Management
- High Voltage Engineering
- E-Learning Technologies
- E-Commerce Technology
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Electronic Ignition Systems
- Communications Systems
- Analytics, Business Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
- Optical and Ultrasonic Imaging, Image Processing, and Nondestructive Testing